Homoeopathy for Migraine Treatment – DR. SHUBHAM TIWARY
What is Migraine?
A migraine attack is a specific sort of headache. An episode often unfolds in phases and might span many days. Severe instances can hurt a person’s day-to-day life, including their ability to work or study.
A migraine is more than simply a headache. When compared to other headache illnesses, it is a debilitating neurological condition with distinct symptoms and therapeutic options.
Migraine is one of the most excruciating types of headaches. Common migraine symptoms include throbbing, pulsing pain that is occasionally followed by nausea/vomiting and sensitivity to spotlights and noise. Some of the reasons for migraine include sun exposure, hunger, and stress, which is a widespread problem nowadays.
A warning sensation called an “aura” develops beforehand or during the headaches in certain people. Auras can involve visual abnormalities like flashes of light or blind patches, as well as physical symptoms like discomfort on one side of one’s face, arm, or leg, and difficulties speaking.
Signs of Migraine:
- Migraines, which may afflict both youngsters and adults, can develop through four stages. Not everyone who suffers from migraines progresses through all phases.
- Before the headache: A study in 2008 proved that 20-60% population tend to suffer symptoms that begin days or even weeks before the headache.
- A person may have a “prodrome” at this period, which may include emotional disturbances, notably despair and irritability. A prodrome might also include drowsiness, nausea, hunger, increased urination, and sound and light hypersensitivity.
- The headache will be moderate to severe, and it is frequently excruciating. The discomfort may be excruciating and even intolerable.
- The discomfort might be on one or both sides of the head. It might be in the middle or the rear.
- Some people get migraines around or around their eyes, as well as behind their cheekbones.
- A throbbing, hammering or pulsing sensation is caused by your headache.
- Physical exercise or any movement makes the headache worse.
- An individual may get easily irritated by light, loudness, and/or odours.
- A migraine episode might last anywhere between four hours and many days.
As discussed above, different types of migraines will be treated with different homeopathic medicines. Some of the common forms of treatments include head pain from strong scents, periodical migraines, pregnancy migraines, headaches caused due to reading, migraine with constipation, etc. To more about major health issues treated in Homeopathy, visit our blog page.
It is vital to consult a doctor when the symptoms are evident and strong. However, consulting a Homeopathic doctor is best advised since it helps in faster recovery without any side effects. Dharma Homeopathy serves as your one-stop destination for all your health-related problems. Book your appointment with us and make your life disease free.
experience attacks that may be traced back to a specific reason. Each person’s triggers are unique, but there are a few common causes that affect a large number of individuals. Stress (good or negative), specific foods, skipping meals, drinking, resting excessively or too little, changes in climate or atmospheric pressure, hormone changes in women, injuries, and brain trauma are all common causes.
In a nutshell, the most common causes of migraine include a high level of estrogen production in the body, genetic predisposition, mental stress, allergy to strong odours, lack of sleep, and overthinking can also sometimes lead to migraine.